I have heard Bonsai descibed in many ways - art, horticulture, minitrisation, illusion, even torture.

Bonsai trees that are well kept are extremely vibrant and healthy, and in many cases will long out live their 'natural' family - many bonsai can be traced through many generations and can be 100's of years old.

Personally for me bonsai is not only a passion, but its also a metaphor: My personal experience with my health (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome) has many parrells with bonsai, I hope to explore these in this Blog.


Thursday, August 4, 2011

Sickness and recovery

Friends

I've been quiet of late on the interweb front due in part to sickness and also trying to extend my working hours over the last few weeks.

As I said in my first post I'll post as often as I can, but I can not keep pushing to update blog. This has been one of 'those' times.

I still find even now, some 4 years on from the first signs of CFS that I am still quick to get sick and slow to recover. (compred to the average person)

I have still been thinking and drafting posts on

Pacing
The fatigue clinic
Psychology
Mental vs Physical fatigue
Insurance companies
My iPhone revelation
... and many more ....

I am hoping to post some of these thoughts soon.


SeanB

No comments:

Post a Comment