I have heard Bonsai descibed in many ways - art, horticulture, minitrisation, illusion, even torture.

Bonsai trees that are well kept are extremely vibrant and healthy, and in many cases will long out live their 'natural' family - many bonsai can be traced through many generations and can be 100's of years old.

Personally for me bonsai is not only a passion, but its also a metaphor: My personal experience with my health (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome) has many parrells with bonsai, I hope to explore these in this Blog.


Thursday, May 17, 2012

Really, its been 6 months ....


Its good to be back in the blogging world
Its also hard to believe its been nearly 6 months or so.

I was following the advice of a wise friend - when things at the end of last year were getting busy (by my standards) that the last extra thing that you’ve taken on has to be the first thing that has to go. In this case that was blogs.

Funnily enough looking back at my last posts they were about the IBS 2011 Bonsai Show, which has also just happened for 2012 as well – there seems to be some kind of nice symmetry there.

We had just got back from our big “abandon everything” holiday when I last posted – and a lot was decided and discussed on our cruise.


Life has been new, different, difficult and improved in the last 6 months and I’m looking forward to getting back into posting again. 

Peace 

No comments:

Post a Comment